It’s hard to tell how metal these stickers are, but they certainly are real.
If you want some, just tell me how many and where to send them in this form:
If you are smart enough to think twice about telling me where you live, you can also download and print your own by clicking this picture:
These stickers look great on:
- your guitar case,
- the bathroom wall of your local tavern,
- your laptop,
- your trapper keeper,
- unfinished bridges,
- a hairless cat,
- that spot on the refrigerator door that just won’t get clean,
- the case for your Third Eye Blind cassette tape that no one really needs to know about,
- the rear-left window of your rusted out Chevy Impala in case the college security officers or state park rangers in your area happen to be really near-sighted,
- your computer screen, whenever there’s a Metal Reality post that’s unbearable to look upon,
- or if you really, really hate Metal Reality, these are also good for getting lint off your skinny jeans or Disturbed t-shirt.